Refund Policy Terms and Conditions
- Merchandise exchange process must be initiated within 5 days of receiving order.
- Merchandise must be unworn, unaltered, undamaged, unused, and unwashed.
- Merchandise must have all tags, accessories, and original paperwork.
- Footwear must include the original shoe box in its original condition, without postal labels.
- Final Sale and Special Order items may not be returned.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
What is your Returns Policy?
We want to make sure returns are as easy as possible to do, but if you need more information on our Returns Policy, how to returns or the process then scroll down.
- Returning an unwanted item?
- After that?
- What happens to my return if I ordered using Klarna?
- Original condition
- Fair use
- Final Sale
- Want to exchange an item?
- Returning a faulty or incorrect item?
- Returns have gone online!
Returning an unwanted item?
We get it, sometimes something just doesn’t work for you and you want your money back. As long as an item is still in its original condition, we accept returns for free, subject to the rules below, which includes rules around fair use. None of these rules affect your statutory rights. Also remember that regardless of where your items were shipped from, you can follow our usual returns process for all of them.
If you return an item within 14 days of the item being delivered to you, we’ll give you a full refund by way of the original payment method. If you return an item within 14 and 21 days of the item being delivered to you, we’ll give you an Toleemart gift voucher for the amount equivalent to the price you paid for the item deducted the delivery amount from original amount. We aim to refund you within 14 days of receiving the returned item. If you request a refund for an item during the above time frames but you can’t return it to us for some reason, please get in touch – but any refund will be at our discretion.
We don’t accept returns for unwanted items after the relevant returns period above. If you try to make a return, we may have to send it back to your default delivery address and ask you to cover the delivery costs.
Hygiene and our customers’ safety is super important, so certain items can’t be returned for refunds including:
- Face + Body products if opened, used or protective seal is not intact
- Underwear if the hygiene seal is not intact or any labels have been broken
- Swimwear if the hygiene seal is not intact or any labels have been broken
- Pierced jewellery if the seal has been tampered with or is broken.
- Face coverings if the seal has been tampered with or is broken.
None of this affects your statutory rights.
Of course, it’s fine to try an item on like you would in a shop, but please don’t actually wear it. If an item is returned to us damaged, worn or in an unsuitable condition, we won’t be able to give you a refund and we may have to send it back to you (and ask you to cover the delivery costs). All items are inspected on return.
Returned items are your responsibility until they reach us, so make sure they’re packed up properly and can’t get damaged on the way!
As the parcel remains your responsibility until it arrives back with us, ensure that you get proof of postage in case you need to contact us about your return. We’re not responsible for any items that are returned to us by mistake (it happens!). If we’re able to locate the items (it’s not always possible) and you’d like these returned to you, we may ask you to cover the delivery cost.
If we notice an unusual pattern of returns activity that doesn’t sit right: e.g. we suspect someone is actually wearing their purchases and then returning them, ordering and returning loads – way, way more than even the most loyal Toleemart customer would order, or the items returned don’t match what you ordered – then we might have to deactivate the account and any associated accounts. If this happens to you and you think we’ve made a mistake, please get in touch with Customer Care and we’ll be happy to discuss it with you.
If your account has been deactivated and you need to make a valid return, contact Customer Care. They’ll give you a returns label although you’ll be responsible for the cost of returning the goods to us.
Please note, we reserve the right to take legal action against you if the items you return don’t match what you ordered.
Please note, products marked as Final Sale are not eligible for return or refund.
Want to exchange an item?
We don’t offer exchanges on orders- if you would like a different size or colour, please return your unwanted item and place a new order.
Returning a faulty or incorrect item?
If you’ve received an item which isn’t quite right, please contact us at email@example.com, we will send you an structure what you should do.
THE FOLLOWING IS EXAMPLES OF NO REFUND POLICY
- states that once customers make a purchase, they will not be able to return that item for a replacement or refund. All sales final policies are typically applied to clearance sale items.
- No cash refund policy — states that no monetary refunds will be given, though alternative refunds may be offered, such as store credit or exchanges.
- No refund, exchange only policy — states that customers can only exchange items they wish to return, rather than get a refund.